Sunday, February 24, 2008

Aloha!

This Friday was a rainy day and Ellie and I were definitely feeling some of the rainy day blues...so I dressed the girls up in these cute Hawaiian dresses my Aunt Marlene brought back from Hawaii. I think the flowers were a little itchy because Addie didn't last long, but Ellie had a blast trying to do the Hula! Thanks Aunt Marlene!



I love Addie's faces, she'll just watch Ellie constantly and was trying to figure out what she was doing!

13 comments:

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

How stinkin cute heather. Addie is so darling, I love her faces...they look at their sister like "what in the world!" Its so funny huh! They are getting so big! Lets get together soon:)

Anonymous said...

Oh I miss you guys!!! that looks so cute and fun! I'm sad I always miss Marcia and the girls when they are here :( Only two more months!! Yay!

Kleanteeth said...

Those are cute little muumuus. I dressed Mei us as a hula girl for Halloween when she was 1 with the grass skirt and coconuts bras, it was cute. Those could work for Halloween too. Play in the snow for us cuz we only have rain, rain, rain.

Gilly Funk said...

That's so cute to see them in their summer clothes. I just went to a bridal shower and all the decor and food was Hawaiin. It was such a nice escape. It made you feel happy again! I can't believe how much snow you guys have had down there.
Love the pictures, our kids are growing up!

Michelle Tolboe said...

So CUTE!!!!! Girls must be so much fun.

Johnson said...

I love the new look of your blog! The pictures of the girls are adorable. We miss you guys so much. I can't wait for Zac to get to meet his cousins. Hopefully sooner than later.

Olivia said...

Your girls are adorable. I am so glad I found your blog. It is so fun to see what is going on in your life.

Eyrings said...

Those dresses are super cute. I can't wait until Shaylee kinda knows whats going on a little more so we can play too. Your girls look so cute together! See ya.

Kristi said...

Aloha! what adorable girls. I love your cute background too!
Maili saw the picture of Addie and said that's baby Haeli! Maybe they do look alike! smile
Kristi

Michele said...

I like the last one where Ellie's posing so cute for the camera. I don't know why they always make Hawaiian outfits--for boys and girls alike--out of that harsh cotton and polyester. It must be easier to sew or something, but my kids have half a dozen of those from their Hawaiian relatives, still in their closets with the tags on!

McGiven Family.... said...

They are adorable and that looks like so much fun! What a great idea!

Marcia said...

my blog is www.marciaslichta.blogspot.com. Let me know if you can see it. I spent an hour the other day trying to download the free backgrounds. Of course it is easy but why didn't it work for me?????? I'll try again. My blog doesn't have too much yet but at least it's up and running and I know how to do it all now. Love it! Marcia

Kati said...

Hey Heather its Kati.. I came across your blog through Kristi's. Your girls are so dang cute and those dresses are adorable!