The cutest little fairies around!
Saturday was our ward's Halloween Party. They did a carnival type and it turned out to be a lot of fun! Matthew was asked to take pictures, and this is the best one we got of the girls, they're little stinkers! But don't they look so cute! I was excited that Ellie is still thinking it's fun to match Addie, and I figured I'd better take advantage while she still thinks it's cool. Who knows how many years I have left of that.
6 comments:
Very very cute!! You can sell that as a greeting card! I showed Jessica and she now wants to be a Fairy. Got an extra one, size 12?? Love to all!
How sweet! I love those hats, Ava needs one for sure, so where do I get them? And I would force the matching for as long as possible, too.
what a cute pic! I love when kids are themselves for photo. It's better then fake cheesy grins in my opinion.! have fun with your little fairies!
How DARLING! I love their hats! And yes...the matching thing probably wont last as long as you hope it would! But last year my girls matched and it was so cute...so you still have a little while. This year my girls are wearing dress ups and We are borrowing Christians costume. Yes, Im the lame mom this year!!!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!
We can't believe how fast those 2 are growing!!!
Your girls are adorable! Such cute costumes and great job with the picture...I would have thought you meant to do that. Sooo cute. Love the How to Host a Murder too. There's something so fun about dressing up and being sneaky, like playing real life Clue. It brings out a different side of people.
Post a Comment