Wednesday, October 29, 2008

How to Host a Murder

Last weekend we had a great night with friends having a "how to host a murder" party. I love these! I think it was such a fun way to get to know friend better and have the party planned out for ya! It was a western theme, so everyone that came pitched in yummy western food. YUM! We had a blast trying to figure out who done it!
Scott & Jenny Fowler

I know you love the chaps...thanks to my mom's earlier life of training and showing her horses she has the great chaps and hat!
Kevin & Janelle

Eric & Kelly


4 comments:

Gilly Funk said...

I love the costumes, you guys look so good. What a fun time!

Miller Family said...

How crazy and fun to find each other! The internet is amazing! Seeing Ellie completely freaked me out! Wow, time sure flies. I am so happy you found us and so glad that I can peek in on your life from time to time!

Michele said...

Come on down to Texas, y'all! Not such a stretch for Matt, the born-n-bred southern boy, but you could pass for a cutie-pie cowgirl, too, Heather! Fun stuff.

smileynann said...

Oh, wow, Heather -- this is so much fun! We just did our first "How to Host a Murder", and it was pretty fun. I love seeing everyone (especially "church people") in a different light. Thanks for sharing!