

It finally came! My little brother Taylor received his mission call to the Portugal Porto Mission! Yahoo! We're so excited for him and for what he'll be doing the next two years. He'll make a great missionary. Ellie has been so into the whole thing, and every night in her prayers she's already praying for Tay Tay and his mission. He goes into the MTC in May. Congratulations Taylor, we love you and are so proud of you!

6 comments:
I love your family picture Heather!!! You are so gorgeous! And ohh!!! I wanna cry, I miss your family so much! Taylor is so old!! What a little stud he is, I'm so excited for him! Tell your family hi for me and tell Taylor congratulations! It was seriously, like yesterday when I was playing hide-and-go seek in the dark with him downstairs! Your family is so amazing!!
What a great Day! So excited for Taylor. I still can't believe my brother Mark is on a mission-{when did our little brothers grow up?}
What a great example for your family!
Yippee!! No one is more excited about Tay-Tay's mission call than me . Send me his e-mail address... I can't wait to talk to him!
Yippee!! No one is more excited about Tay-Tay's mission call than me . Send me his e-mail address... I can't wait to talk to him!
Cool! I'm pretty sure that's where my cousin Ryan just left for about a month ago! Maybe they'll serve together! Hope you are doing well!
Thanks for sharing, Heather. I am very happy for your family and especially Taylor at this time. Give him and your parents my best!
Post a Comment