
I don't know about you, but I love Easter time, the hope of spring and the fresh bright colors. This year the Easter bunny decided to give the girls a little trip to Disneyland! We're so excited! Matthew's been gone 1/2 this month, and it's both of our birthdays at the end of the month so we decided to take off. It's just going to be 2 days at Disney, but we're in much need of the break!
We had lots of fun coloring eggs this year, Addie would color hers, and I'd ask to see it then she would throw it at me! She had us laughing pretty hard! After church we had dinner at Grandma and Grandpa Residori's and had some fun with an Easter egg hunt. This is the girls with their cousin Max, he's about 4 months older than Adds.
Just as an update on our moving situation. We're still here in Springville and our home is still up for sale! The next step is to get a Realtor, which we're waiting to see what his work is willing to help pay for. In the meantime, we sure miss Daddy when he's traveling back east, but we're trying not to stress about things we don't really have control over. There's too many other thing that we do have control over to stress about... like our new baby sister coming in 3 months! Any suggestions for names? Ellie names her every night in her prayers something different. She's suggested cute names we like such as McKenna, and names that come from who knows where like Michelandra?!?


2 comments:
I love the coordinated dresses, so cute! What happened to Meg? I love Meg, I think that would be so cute. HOw about a double belly post with Rachel, the dueling Johnson girl bellies, I think that would be worth seeing:)
Heather, your little blondie looks *exactly* like you!!! What a gorgeous fam, I love all their pictures!!!
Post a Comment