She's here!
McKenna was born Friday morning at 4:25. She was 2 weeks early, but still weighed in at 8 lbs. 7 oz.! Pretty big girl! 20 inches long. My water broke at 1:40 a.m., we raced to the hospital because Addie's birth was so fast we weren't going to waste time. Contractions started about 30 minutes later. Compared to Addie's fast and stressful birth, this one was relaxed and IDEAL! I couldn't have wished for a better delivery. Welcome to our family sweet girl!
McKenna was born Friday morning at 4:25. She was 2 weeks early, but still weighed in at 8 lbs. 7 oz.! Pretty big girl! 20 inches long. My water broke at 1:40 a.m., we raced to the hospital because Addie's birth was so fast we weren't going to waste time. Contractions started about 30 minutes later. Compared to Addie's fast and stressful birth, this one was relaxed and IDEAL! I couldn't have wished for a better delivery. Welcome to our family sweet girl!
Ellie asked me the night before if her sister was coming that night. She must have known! Our great friend Krissa came over in the middle of the night to sleep here and she told me that the girls were so excited, Addie kept saying all morning, "Mommy, baby, Mommy, baby." and Ellie couldn't wait to come see us! Thanks Krissa!

She doesn't really look like either Ellie or Addilyn. She's got dark hair like Ellie did, but she's got chubby cheeks and already has a double chin! She's a great nurser and so content. We can't get enough of our Kenna! Thanks to all our family and friends who have come to visit and helped out. We feel so blessed!
14 comments:
Congratulations again! We are so excited for you. Can't wait to meet her, hope we can get out there soon! We'll do our best. Love, Zac, Ava, Erin, and Jeremy.
Congratulations, you guys! She is so adorable I just want to join her sisters in kissing her soft little cheeks. I'm sure she's feeling the love. So glad you had a good delivery, and it's cool how Ellie just knew she was coming!
Look at the cheaks on her! Darling. I am so glad things went well for you, and I can not believe you have 3 gorgeous girls. I haven't been on your blog in a while, it was fun to catch up and see all the fun pictures. I am so happy for your family.
Congratulations you guys! She's here! I love her name. She is so cute. I just want to kiss those cheeks. What a sweetie. Heather, how are you? I hope you are doing okay.
- this is melissa henderson btw.
Heather!!! She is sooo CUTE! She definitely has her own look! I think she looks like her daddy! Congrats...good luck! Im glad she came easily and I hope she is as good of a baby as my 3rd has been for me!!! Hopefully I can come see you sometime soon! Love ya cuz...miss you at the fam reunion tomorrow!
Congratulations Heather & Matt! Glad everything went well and can't wait to meet her!
What a cute baby!!! Love the chubby little cheeks. Hope that all is well for you all!!!! Say hi to Matt for us!
how refreshing to hear that the delivery went so well! Congrats! You look fabulous in your pictures. We need to come see you guys soon. Love ya
Congrats! I'm so excited for you! It's nice when they decide to come a bit early too! I'd love to come visit! I'll see if Steph wants to come out in the next week or two if that works for you!
she is so adorable. I'm so excited for you guys. I'm so glad I got to see her. I'm serious call me this week and i'd be glad to come entertain the girls
Congratulations Matt & Heather! We are so excited for you guys! I had no idea that you guys were even expecting--I need to do a better job of keeping up. Your girls are so beautiful and your blog is so cute. Thank you for sending us a link. Hopefully I can be better at staying in touch now! Hope you guys are doing well. We miss living by you!
Congrats Heather What a cute little addition to your family! Somehow I think little kids always know things are going to happen before we do!
Heather, she is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! What a beautiful family you have and you look INCREDIBLE!!!
Heather you both look beautiful! Congratulations on your sweet new baby girl!
Post a Comment