Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tagged

So, I've been blogging almost a year now, and this is the first tag I've done.....

4 Random Things I Like About My Husband
* I love that he's a kid at heart.
* I love that he doesn't care what people think, he's always so ready to have fun and be goofy, no matter how he looks doing it! :)
* I love how he's good at whatever he tries. Sometimes it drives me crazy that he tries something for the first time and just can do it, but he's got many great talents and isn't afraid to try anything new.
* I love his help! I know that sounds funny, but he is SO willing to help at home and with the girls. He helps with the regular stuff, but if I have a project I'm working on, he doesn't mind helping me.

4 Movies I Can Watch More Than Once
* Pride & Prejudice
* How to lose a guy in 10 days
* Sweet Home Alabama
* Gone in 60 Seconds (I know, random, but for some reason I really like it!)

4 TV Shows That I Watch:
*Biggest Loser
*Greys Anatomy
*24 (if it ever comes on again!)
*King of Queens Reruns

4 Places I've Been
*China
*Hawaii
*Upstate New York
*San Diego

4 People Who Email Me Regularly: And I email back
**I don't think there's really anyone I email regularly..., I know, Kinda sad!

4Favorite Foods
*Peaches (especially right now)
*Any kind of chocolate
*Ice Cream
*Creamy Alfredo & Pasta....best comfort food EVER!

4 Places I Would Like To Visit
*England (during Wimbledon would be ideal)
*Australia
*Europe
*New York City

4 Things I'm Looking Forward To In The Next Year (or two)
*watching my girls grow up
*running my first marathon
*finally painting and decorating our master bedroom
*Christmastime

4 People I Tag
*whoever wants to do it!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Heather, I was looking through different blogs and saw your name so I thought I would see if it was you and it was! Yeah! You have such a sweet family. I can't believe you have 2 adorable girls. So pretty, just like you. Send me an email and I will send you an invite to our blog. melissahhenderson@gmail.com I would love to keep in touch!
Melissa Hawkins Henderson

Kelly and Joe said...

Heather I love you! You have a great blog. You tell Matt that Joe and Colten will swap shooting stories with him! That video was so cool!

Good luck with the Jean Scene...I am NO help there....

Leanne said...

Next year, St. George Marathon, I'll be there, and then we can all come back to my house and watch conference!:)