Thursday, September 18, 2008

Working Man!


So...I thought that my husband had a normal job. You know, sitting at a desk, making calls to clients...things like that. Then he comes home with this video. This is at the Utah County Sheriff's range up Spanish Fork canyon. They had a big training there last week. He's shooting a M60 (Rambo's gun of choice). Needless to say, he really enjoys his job :)

3 comments:

Eyrings said...

Looks like he has a tough job... Hey my mom has asked me to ask you what she needs to do to get the family pictures from the reunion this summer. Just let me know, you can e-mail me. Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather,
ya don't you just love those days. Chris came home and was like "I had the best day at work, all I did was go shooting." At least they're happy with their jobs right?

Your trip to Maui looks like a ton of fun. You were way more active then us but it looks like you went to a lot of the same places as us. Fun fun!

Anonymous said...

Tyce says..."That's a kick A machine gun! it looks so big it looks like it's beating you up when you shoot it. You need to work out, ha ha I can shoot my bb gun faster than that"