Wednesday, October 1, 2008

That Perfect Pair...

I have a dilemma....it's probably been 3 years since I've gotten myself a new pair of jeans, and I'm in desperate need! The problem is, I don't even know where to start! I'm looking for that perfect fit, you know the ones you can wear everyday and still be so comfy in, but you love! Please give your input! I know many of you would cringe if you knew what I was wearing, so help me out! Let me know what brand you love and can't live without!

5 comments:

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

I have had a pair of Sevens for like 5 years and still wear them when I want to be casual, cute and COMFY! You dont have to pay a ton for them, but if you do go into Nordstrom you could figure out what style you love and works best then go find them on ebay! They are the best...or I know that BUCKLE has tons of cute jeans!!! Lindsay loves Silvers too!

Kate said...

I just bought I pair of MEK at the Buckle for my bday and I love them. They are pricey but hey I think it is worth it. I also tried on some Big Stars there and had a hard time deciding. I also have a pair of BEK capris from there that I love. Anyway hope that helps

Olivia said...

I love my Buckle brand jeans. They were pretty inexpensive and I prefer them over my Sevens. I had to try on quite a few different styles before I found the ones that I now can't live without. They are the first thing I am looking forward to fitting into again after this pregnancy.

jessica london said...

Okay mark Just bought me a Pair of Lucky jeans from Costco for like $36. Okay expensive for jeans but cheap for Luckies. I love them they are so cumphy long enough for boots and cute enough for dressier days. They fit me right I have maybe a smaller waist but a bigger butt for those body tipes they are best but You are probably too skinny to have anything bigger! I love them you should give them a look They are at the Costco in Bountiful for sure!

Callie said...

It was fun to run into you the other day! I found you blog hope you dont mind! Anywya, i have a pair of 7's i bought and they are by far the most comfortable pair i have EVER owned! they have holes in the crotch that i keep putting iron on patches to fix... yeah i need a new pair! but you can sometimes find them for over half price at downeast home in provo or orem sometimes! I hate jean shopping so if they have thme in give me a call! good luck!