Friday, February 13, 2009
Baby #3 is a.....
GIRL! It's official, we're going to have 3 girls running around our house and we're so excited! Well, I'll be honest, we were kinda hoping for a boy just to change things up and get some variety from all the pink and princess, and a little bud for Matthew to hang out with. HOWEVER, we love the sweetness that little girls bring, there's nothing like hearing your little girls sing. Ellie was pretty sad during the ultrasound when she said that it's a girl, she kept looking at us thinking we could change it and telling us she wanted a boy and a brother. But I'm pretty sure she'll be ok with it before long. Bring on the bows, dresses, dolly's and princesses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Yea!!! 3 girls!!! That is so awesome! We're in the same boat, Danny wants a little boy next so bad but ya know, what if it's a girl?? Haha, an estrogen fest...such fun! I love little girls! :) Oh and I'm not pregnant, btw...*YET* anyway, haha!
I'm so excited for you guys. Your girls are so adorable, so you might as well keep having girls.
How exciting! so are you and Rachel due around the same time? that should be fun!
I am so excited for you guys. Girls are fun and hey you do really have to buy anything this way. Congrats!
I must have missed the "expecting" post! Congrats! That's great news! When are you due? I will admit if I find out #3 is a boy I'd be a little hesitant at first...but honestly we are so blessed to have healthy children...no matter the sex right!
Congrats, thats so great! Thats kinda fun that you and Rach are pregnant together, who is further along?
Heather, Congrats! I had no idea that another was on the way. If only my boys weren't as old as they are we could simply do arranged marriages and how fun would that be?!?!?
Yippee! I just read that Rachie is having a girl too. They'll be best buddies so close together. It's nice to specialize in something... girls. They are so much funner to dress I have to say, but boys are so much more simple in all areas. #4 will be a boy and then you can be the same as the Slichtas. :)
Congratulations! How fun to be pregnant with your sister and both be having girls. Melinda and I did that except with boys.
Hey!! Welcome to the club. We are loving our 3 girls...I think that it is super funny how these Philippine missionary buddies ALL have girls. Congrats too by the way!!! I was wondering when you guys would be announcing #3!
Post a Comment