Monday, May 11, 2009

The Battle of the Bellies


My sister Rachel and I are due 3 weeks apart in July. We've had some out-of-towners request pictures of our pregnant bellies, so...here we are. Can you guess who's who?

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness, that is the cutest picture in the whole WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll guess you're the one in the white because aren't you a bit taller than Rachel?? You both have gorgeous bellies!!!!!! :)

Erin said...

Um, what do I win if I guess right? Heather is on the right in the black and Rachel is on the left....I think Rachel is a little taller. So do I get to name your babies since I got it right:0)? Very cute bellies by the way, can't wait to meet what's inside!

Marcia said...

I'm with Erin... isn't Rachel a little taller. Your tummies look so similar and those shirts are so cute. How great that you can share being pregnant together. What's more bonding than that? Miss ya!

Eyrings said...

I'm going to go with you in the black and Rachel in the white. It was fun seeing you guys this week your girls are sure getting big fast.

Jess said...

I think Heather is in the Darker dress! Am I right? I saw your family and cute brother at the MTC this week when we went to drop off my Brother in law! Taylor, I mean Elder Johnson is going to be a GREAT missionary.