
I'm so grateful that our family can be together forever! I love these two girls so much, I couldn't imagine not to have the knowledge that we do of the gospel. 
Back in January at Stake Conference they challenged us to take our kids to the temple and take pictures of them at the temple to hang up in their rooms. We've been meaning to do it, and 5 months later, we finally do! Both the girls were so excited and that's all I heard about all day. It was fun to walk around the temple talking about how our family can be together forever and that the temple is Jesus' house. It's amazing how kids can grasp the concept. Ellie's been really talking and asking so much about the temple lately, hopefully we get a chance to walk through the new temple open house. She insisted on wearing her wedding dress dress up, so she can get married in the temple! How can you say no to that! How blessed to have SO many temples so close to us!

9 comments:
What darling pictures and what a cute idea- I think I'll steal it. I love that Ellie is in her wedding dress-up. That picture will be perfect for her future wedding video.
what a great idea the girls are so adorable!
I love that Idea! Im going to do it!!!! Your girls look so beautiful in those pics! Good job!
Those are perhaps your most precious pictures ever! Thanks for sharing!
I apparently wasn't listening at stake conference! I don't remember that at all. I love these pictures, they turned out so cute.
That is such a sweet idea! Those pictures are adorable. You have such beautiful girls. It's amazing how much we took for granted living around so many temples. Now we have to drive at least 4 hours to go to the temple. It definitely helps me appreciate what a privilege it is to go to the temple.
ADORABLE kids and pictures. I LOVE them. It has been a while since I've seen what you guys have been up to. Lots of fun and exciting things like falling through ceilings and all that other "normal" stuff. Good luck with the coming babe and the move and everything else that is going on with you guys. We will be out in Utah the end of July, I need to talk to Mike and see if we can pull together a Harston reunion. Becky, Monty and I will all be there. Would be SO fun to see everyone.
I think that is a great Idea, this will be on my list of things to do this summer!
Post a Comment