The day finally arrived, and Ellie is now 4! It feels like she's been waiting FOREVER for her birthday. She's got a friend about 6 months older than her, and the first thing she told me Friday morning was that she was finally 4 like Emily! She had a busy weekend with lots of family and friends. She slept over at Grandma Residori's Thursday night and got to go shopping with Grandma to pick out her own present! Ever since Christmas she's been wanting a baby like the one Addie got from Grandma J. So, she was able to pick out her own!
She got this crown from preschool and wore it ALL day! She also got the game, Hungry Hungry Hippos...which she loves!

She got this crown from preschool and wore it ALL day! She also got the game, Hungry Hungry Hippos...which she loves!
Friday for the birthday itself she wanted to have a movie and pizza night, but she was too tired from her fun night with Grandma, so we ate pizza and went right to bed at 6:30! Saturday we had the Johnson family over for her favorite dinner of Tacos, and played some roaring games of Hungry Hungry Hippos! I wasn't thinking and didn't get pics, but did get a picture of the horse Aunt Rachel got her. She got a bride and groom from Grandma and Grandpa to go with her dollhouse....she had them riding the horse after they got married all night!Monday we had her official birthday party. I wasn't planning on doing one for her this year, but when I started thinking about us not living here anymore, I thought this was a fun excuse to get her friends together and also to get some fun pictures of all the friends she has here. Our neighborhood is out of control when it comes to little girls! It was hard to try and cut the guest list to a good amount, so we invited about 12! Everyone I talked to said to invite more since a few won't be able to make it....but they all were able to make it, so we had 13 princesses at our house Monday morning! The more the merrier! It was actually pretty well contained, thank goodness it was a nice day and they ate and played outside.
My cousin Haley Johnson who is absolutely gorgeous and So cute came dressed up as Belle and sang and danced with the girls. They loved it! She painted their nails and put eye candy on. She was darling! It was a crazy weekend, but so much fun! I can now understand why my mom only allowed a birthday party every OTHER year!

We spent more time than usual on her hair because she wanted it to look like Belle's. Well....it sure did look cute at first, but quickly went as flat as possible. Oh well....
All her princess friends
Belle putting eye candy on Ellie. Great job Haley, the girls LOVED you! A couple of the girls there could not leave her alone. It was so funny, they kept asking how the Beast was, and why didn't Jasmine come with her and all of the funniest questions! Haley was a hit!!
She had all the girls dancing and taught them all how to curtsy. What a fun party!
8 comments:
That looks like the most awesome party ever!!! And the Barbie cake...WOWOWOWOWOW!!! What an awesome mom you are!
Oh my goodness, Heather. I am speechless! Your girls are so blessed that you are their mom!
You are great. Our parties and the quality of them sure dwindle with time and children. Keep doing it for as long as you can. I need to hear from you... what are your moving plans? Do you have a place yet? e-mail me sometime. I've been thinking about you lately. How is your tummy feeling on top of everything else? Marcia
So Cute Heather! Im glad you went ahead and did a party for her! Do you know for SUre yet where your moving?
What a rad idea for a little girl's birthday party! Ellie is so cute - and I can't believe how grown up she is! Glad she had a great birthday!
P.S. Good luck with the move and everything! You're going to love it out there!
We can't believe Ellie is 4!!! The last time we saw her she wasn't even crawling yet.
Happy Birthday Ellie!!
Hi Heather! Hope everything is going well for you! How's the house selling and house hunting back East going? Any new news? I'm going to try and organize a park day for later next week (if the weather will start cooperating!) I'll email everyone soon. That striped dress is just from Old Navy...not maternity, but it's stretchy so it's perfect! I love it!
ok, I need to check up on people more, NEW YORK? Are you serious!! Wow, that is crazy, bittersweet. I am So grateful for blogs, take LOTS of pics.
What a fun party. You had a LOT of little girls!!!!!!
Post a Comment